The Inner Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! We want this to be enjoyable therefore we will make it simple. No: spamming, multiple accounts, vulgarities, harassing, flaming, threatening, embarrassing, or causing distress to the other members. Please share your thoughts eloquently and behave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie RP (Rated R)

Go down 
+9
keisu
Momo
ninjainorangejumpsuit
folcon
Momo little Boy
Seikou
kirppu
Pat The Ripper
INFINITE XERO
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
folcon

folcon

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Well first of all, it was going to be a boy he found, and second, he would only treat him like a seraget little brother. Besides, even if it were a girl, i already said in his profile he's gay.

And why is there no spell checker.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 pm

Name: Elizabeth Ford

Personality: Eliza is quite calm most of the time. Due to being in the army so long she is quite organized, listens, is there when needed and is pretty quiet. Pretty much she can be witty at times but still respects her comrades.

Appearance: Long light brow hair going past her stomach. Usually kept down or in a ponytail. 5'5 slim build but a little muscular. She's quite lanky looking and is very flexible. Wears a green bandana tied on her arm over a scar from a while back. She wears brown khaki cargo's, loose fitting and a white tank top with her dog tags on a chain.

Weapons: Basic hunting knife tied on her ankle, Expert CQC, GSE Sniper rifle, Stun Grenades, 357 Dual Handguns, throwing darts and spiked boots. Very Happy

History: Eliza grew up with her grandfather who was in the military and of course enrolled her to be more responsible and tougher then most girls. Her skills in combat are good and she exceeds at most things. She was in the army ever since she was 9, training and doing drills. Her parents disappeared under government circumstances and her grandpa took her. Eliza's occupation is as autopsist of the human body and know all the reflexes, pressure points and weaknesses. Now after the outbreak she resides traveling by herself or with any group willing or alive.

Starting Location: Anchorage, Alaska.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onemanga.com/
keisu

keisu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 am

Name: case johnson

Personality: kind, caring, clear thinker, and can be responsible if it is demanded.

Appearance: tall, skinny, brown hair, and glasses

Weapons: Shovel and crowbar

History: Grew up with no father. Moved around alot as a child, didn't stay in one place for more than 3 years. Lived In maryland, west virginia, missouri, pennsylvania, then back to maryland. But started having a steady life two years ago. Has few friends and doesn't know the surrounding area very well. Has mediocre arm strength but has very strong leg muscles. He has had a string of bad luck lately.

Starting Location: His house in northern maryland during a cook out.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:29 am

MoMo, would you be so kind as to post pics. The GSE and 357s
Back to top Go down
https://theinnersanctum.forumotion.com
folcon

folcon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 pm

Okay, so where is everyone's character atm cause I've gotten a little lost. I'm in Detroit still.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 pm

I'm currently in Indiana. Planning to meet up with Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Noob Slaying RP Moderator
Pat The Ripper

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm in Minnesota with Kirpp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Yohohoho! Here be me profile;
Name: Gabrielle D. Montoya

Personality: Stubborn like a child at times, but reliable at all times. He the kind of guy that'll sacrifice himself to protect a friend and will kill anyone who trys to stop him.

Appearance: Black hair w/brown tips that go down to his shoulders. Brown eyes that look black in the dark. Wears a black sleveless T-shirt, black shorts that go below his knees and blue/black DC sneakers.

Weapons: One red-steel samurai blade. Approxitmately 4 feet: (sorry. couldnt find any matches)
Two 9mm. handguns w/silencers: http://jrm.cc/images/shooting/usp.jpg
And two daggers: http://familypride.biz.istemp.com/Wolf_EagleDaggers.jpg

History: At the age of 2, his dad abandoned him and his mother, to find another woman. Gabe, aka Gabrielle, knew nothing about it at the age he was. Each year, on his bday he'd ask his mother, 'When will daddy be back?' untill his 11th bday when he found out. He found a hate letter from his dad, hidden in his moms dresser, saying: 'I AM NOT COMING BACK YOU WHORE! AND THAT KID, IF I EVER SEE HIM, I'MMA KILL HIM BITCH!!!' Date: 5/18/01. He realized his mom lied for 7 years. W/fury he vowed to hurt that man. At the age of 13, he took up, kenjutsu and kung-fu and became a black belt at the age of 15. At 16 his mom, a successful buissness woman, got him a corvette, but unfortunately that same year, he hot-wired an enemies car, and wrecked it, preventing him from being able to drive his own car, up untill now.

Begining Location: (since X wanted someone to meet up w/, I volunteered and as to not take a long time... Im at the same town as X (Indiana)) But before the zombie incident, Chicago.
Back to top Go down
folcon

folcon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 pm

so everyone is in the midwest states at the moment. cool.
Back to top Go down
folcon

folcon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:39 pm

since its more or less along the way, to leave the state, I guess i can hook up with X in Indiana.
Back to top Go down
Ririn

Ririn

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Name: Madison Rasen

Personality: Extremely hostile. Does not get along with anyone who isn’t her friend, or, someone she doesn’t find interesting. Sarcastic, Blunt, Crude, lazy, and seems to be cold-hearted. Is only defensive over friends, and will not help, unless there is something in it for her, or, to benefit a loved one.

Appearance: Tall and skinny, short brown hair, strong. Blue eyes, glasses, sort of tan, wearing jeans, converse, dark red hoodie, and carrying a small backpack on back.

Weapons: Full Sized, 40 S&W, 5.25 Inch Barrel hand gun [has lenience to carry concealed and extra bullets], aluminum base ball bat, set of kitchen knives, 5-lb maglight flashlight

History: American. In the state of Washington. Grew up as an only child, in a normal family. Became violent at a young age in order to defend herself and others. Is a well able fighter, since she got in fights commonly . Planned on going into medical school. Lost a lot of her friends and whole to the spread of the disease but was able to survive with her friend Caun Spangler and plans on sticking together.

Starting Location: Vancouver Washington a block away from Caun Spangler.
Back to top Go down
scoobadude

scoobadude

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 pm

name: caun ( pronounced shaun ) spangler

Personality: friendly and easy to get along with and will go out of his way and risk anything if he can save any of the few remaining people is told he is funny ( but dosent see it himself)

appearance: around 6'1" use to be slightly overweight but is sliming down due to rationing food and takeing amature lessons on close quarter combat (if worse comes to worse) brown eyes black hair with hints of grey , wearing a black shirtwith black jeans ( so as not to be seen as easly at night) sneakers and has a rain jacket that he sometimes wears

weapons: m1 sniper rifle slung across his back with a gmp in the side carrying pocket (both of wich he got from a local gun store later on) of his bike and a small pistol with his familys last name ingraved in it that belonged to his grandfather and 1 hand grande ... just in case (the rest of the room in the side pocket is taken up by extra amo for himself and madison rasen and rain jacket)

history: grew up liveing with just his father and his younder sister and learned a great deal on motorycle repair and maintenance from his neighbor who did it for a liveing, lives in vancouver washington, was plaining on becomeing a engeneer , woke up one night to his sister trying 2 break down his door to get into his room, grabed his grandfathers gun he had hanging on the wall and jumped out the window after seeing his father grab his sister and throw her aside to try to get into the room himself, ran into the gradge took the keys off the hook and hoped onto his fathers bike and drove away as fast as he could from his house, after a minute he saw a figure in the midle of the road fearing it was a another infected person he tryed to dodge and ended up skiding the bike on its side he looked up fearfully only to find out it was madison rasen one of his only friends he told her to get on and now they are traveling together

starting location: vancouver washington ( curently exsiting)

P.S. very long i know... sorry
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Alright People. This is Your Captain speaking...I want a basic recap of were you are right now? alos what you're doing if possible.
Back to top Go down
folcon

folcon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 pm

saved a kid from his zombie dad in Indiana and traveling down the road aiming to run into you X.
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero88

GuitarHero88

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Hey uh this is Alex ^ ^ i introduced myself in the introduction topic thing

Name: Wayne Myers

Personality: Has horrible horrible hearing. Neutral about everything, never takes sides, doesn't like to get involved in quarrels and dislikes drama, doesn't like to see people fight, sometimes kind of naive, likes to carry around a little sketch pad/journal, keeps his real opinion to himself, etc

Appearance: Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, short and skinny, wears big aviator sunglasses, usually has on his grandfathers army jacket (big pockets included) and helmet...both which are pretty big on him, a black Led Zeppelin T-shirt, worn out jeans, and flip flops which he is surprisingly good at running in.

Weapons: Army knife, night vision goggles (more of a TOOL really), and an M1911 pistol

History: Almost all of his ancestors have been in some sort of war. Wayne's life is filled with war and conflict and fighting. Some of the only things that keep him content are his journal and his music. Preferably Led Zeppelin. He was often yelled at by his parents to turn his music down. As a child his father left a pistol on the couch in his living room. Wayne, being the curious little boy that he was, got a little too comfortable with the gun and it accidentally went off right next to his ear. Luckily nobody was hurt, but Wayne's hearing ability had been decreased ten fold. This explains why he listens to his music at MAX volume. With his father now dead and his mother over worked, Wayne often attempts to take care of himself. After a trip to the store to grab a pack of cigarettes, he comes back to see his mother dead on the floor and a devilish hound gnawing on her neck. With revenge on the brain, Wayne took the M1911 pistol that nearly deafened him when he was young and unloaded a clip on the dog. The dog was dead and when Wayne looked out the window he saw many other hellish creatures. Except these were human. He packed some useful things, most from his fathers untouched closet, and left his home in Chicago in attempt to obtain the answers of all of his questions. "what was going on?" "what is wrong with everybody?" "why am I not like everybody else?" "why the hell did both of my parents have to die???" etc etc

Starting Location: Chicago

Last edited by GuitarHero88 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Noob Slaying RP Moderator
Pat The Ripper

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Feel free to post. And I'm jacking some weapons from an Army base in North Dakota with Kirpp. Afterwards we head southeast.

Last edited by Pat The Ripper on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scoobadude

scoobadude

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:39 pm

ok right now me and rin are in washington we just got out of a old abandoned wal-mart stole a semi and are now headed to well i have no idea where ( were heading out of the state thats all i know)
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:51 pm

I posted~
Back to top Go down
scoobadude

scoobadude

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm

i guess were heading to meet up with alex O_o

Last edited by scoobadude on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:11 pm

O.o That was random. I've been onboard for a while now... Anyways I'm in Alaska here if anyone is willing to meet up with Eliza I would be happy to make some posts. xD Looking For Group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Im w/X heading towards a military base.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 am

Bad Patty. Bad. tsk tsk

Folcon, I made you meet up with us if you don't mind. Seems as if the base we're at is gonna be a good meeting place. Very Happy Rin and crew are on their way.
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Momo wrote:
O.o That was random. I've been onboard for a while now... Anyways I'm in Alaska here if anyone is willing to meet up with Eliza I would be happy to make some posts. xD Looking For Group

If you start traveling down south it would be easier to meet up with you. We're trying to find a place for winter, somewhere warm and more ppl the merrier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sangre De La Rosa

Sangre De La Rosa

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:10 am

Name: Amelia Jade Elizabeth Yeo

Personality: Distrustful of most people, is quick to danger, and has a keen eye. Loves to write and is pretty philosophical. Despite being cold to people, she is actually kind hearted.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapons: Natural Master of Savate and Bataireacht. Uses a Sword-Cane, a Shillelagh , and a .500 Linebaugh. Shillelagh by default, and She finds the other weapons later.

.500 Linebaugh.
Spoiler:
Shillelagh
Spoiler:
Sword-Cane
Spoiler:

History: French/Irish born, Amelia was raised in an orphanage in Ireland till she was 6, when she was kicked out for beating the shit out of a kid who touched her in a funny way she put it at that age. Growing up on the streets was hard, she had to scrounge for food, and she got ill often. sometimes she was able to stay inside of peoples garages, but was always thrown away like a piece of shit.Though she was a genius, schools would not let her in for study. Often she was in fights with other girls who called her names. At 15 she was banished from Dublin because a man raped her, so she killed him. It turns out it was self-defense, but banishment because it was a high ranking official. Then she moved to France, and has been there ever since. Before the outbreak she worked at a strip joint in Paris, only so she could stay there for food and shelter. Nowhere else to go she stripped down for the bastards who sicken her like rich Japanese businessmen, or fatass Americans, until the day of the outbreak. On a bus ride to Jim M's grave in Paris she found out what was happening.

Starting Location: Paris, France- Been living there alone, Seems nobody is there anymore.

Last edited by Sangre De La Rosa on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.onemanga.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:17 am

Woah....

Good luck stayin alive Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie RP (Rated R)   Zombie RP (Rated R) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie RP (Rated R)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next