The Inner Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! We want this to be enjoyable therefore we will make it simple. No: spamming, multiple accounts, vulgarities, harassing, flaming, threatening, embarrassing, or causing distress to the other members. Please share your thoughts eloquently and behave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!

Go down 
+2
INFINITE XERO
BWkingvizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BWkingvizard

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-20

spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 am

thanks too the god of bad-ass PROY im finally here too do what i do best, which is RAISE HELL!!!. imma get it poppin in here, making trouble everywhere i go and entertaining everyone i see around me. theres gonna be only two types of people here, ppl who like me, and everyone else, ya digg? which side do you stand on friend? oh by the way, im a mixed blooded black/native american/german 19 year old long hair having funny, silly, lovable and a lil pervy -jokin maybe ^.~- guy who loves bleach ,girls and life even though i have depression -not joking-. Twisted Evil 4 the lovers and Evil or Very Mad for the haters cause ill eat you alive or ill sacrifice you too ubel ,the goddess of sweetness

Last edited by BWkingvizard on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:52 am

For someone who says they have a proficiency in the english language, you sure can't spell. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://theinnersanctum.forumotion.com
BWkingvizard

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Professor X wrote:
For someone who says they have a proficiency in the english language, you sure can't spell. Razz

i fixed it, plus i was excited while i was typing so tongue
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:06 pm

Heh. I see a few more mistakes, but I'll see if you can figure it out.

Anyways. Stay Chill and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
https://theinnersanctum.forumotion.com
Apri

Apri

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Welcome BW....
Back to top Go down
BWkingvizard

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 am

Apri wrote:
Welcome BW....
'thanks....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:50 am

Proy is the God of Badass...?

Anyways, try out the zombie rp. Its fun. Cya around foo'.
Back to top Go down
BWkingvizard

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 am

Himura Saint wrote:
Proy is the God of Badass...?

Anyways, try out the zombie rp. Its fun. Cya around foo'.

>.< i wanna JOIN A RP BUT IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY!!! STARK DOESENT HAVE ANYTHING ON ME!!!, thanks 4 the welcome foo lol!
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Get Firefox spell check, adding to X's comment.. xD Anyways took you long enough~
Back to top Go down
http://www.onemanga.com/
BWkingvizard

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Get Firefox spell check, adding to X's comment.. xD Anyways took you long enough

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad momo so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i still luv u!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mai
The Bully
The Bully
Mai

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:32 am

lol~ Hi Hi Myles~~
Back to top Go down
BWkingvizard

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Mai wrote:
lol~ Hi Hi Myles~~

hey pretty girl, the king sais u be one of the fairest ladys in the land
Back to top Go down
GuitarHero88

GuitarHero88

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 pm

hi BW. Have a great time over here. im new too and will probably be hanging around the zombie RP. C ya around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!   spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

spawned by the god of baddass, BW ARRIVES!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Inner Sanctum :: Introductions-
Jump to: