The Inner Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! We want this to be enjoyable therefore we will make it simple. No: spamming, multiple accounts, vulgarities, harassing, flaming, threatening, embarrassing, or causing distress to the other members. Please share your thoughts eloquently and behave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urban Warzone RP

Go down 
+2
INFINITE XERO
Pat The Ripper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat The Ripper
Noob Slaying RP Moderator
Pat The Ripper

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Welcome to Valais, North Carolina! It's a thriving, prosperous town where the neighbors are friendly and everyone gets along beautifully. At least, that's how it used to be. Twelve years ago, there was an incident in which several police officers hand cuffed and beat several teenage boys, nearly killing them. The entire incident got national media attention and was broadcast on prime time news for months on end. After two years of fierce trials and deliberations, all of the police officers were acquitted of all charges, including assault, battery, and unnecessary use of force. The town erupted into chaos. There were riots in the streets, small businesses were destroyed, fire departments fell victim to arson, and the police were unable to quell the unrest. From the chaos of the day, two gangs were born and took root in the north and south.

Northern Eagles

The Northern Eagles are a group of highly organized and very disciplined free-runners. They Specialize in hand-to-hand combat and operate out of an abandoned factory near the outskirts of the city. They dominate the Industrial area of the north in militant fashion. They take protection money from everyone in their jurisdiction and protect their territory fiercely. They swear to never abuse their power and are fairly well liked by those who obey them. Those who disobey wind up kidnapped, missing, or dead in their homes. They employ both men and women and wear black shirts, tennis shoes, and black hoodies with thier distinctive design, a pair of white wings, sown into the back, over each shoulder. They move mainly at night. They are sworn enemies of the Southern Jackals.

Southern Jackals

The Southern Jackals are a rag-tag group of thugs that control the rural south. They Specialize in ambush tactics and carry heavy firepower. They, too, defend their territory fiercely. They operate out of an abandoned farm at the southern edge of the city. They collect revenue from protection, drugs, and prostitution. They generally only accept men as members, many of which are womanizers and heavy drinkers. Only a few women ever make it into their ranks. Those who they reign over come to fear them. They routinely use their power to get free food, alcohol, and take advantage of the wives or daughters of men in debt. Those who cannot pay are publicly executed. They wear Brown t-shits, baggy grey-green pants, and construction boots. They move at any time and are the sworn enemies of the Northern Eagles.

Police, FBI, SWAT
Law enforcement officials brought in from all over the4 country with the sole purpose of putting an end to the gangs of the north and south. They protect the Central Business District and use it as a staging point for raids on Eagle and Jackal operations. the FBI provides the information that the police and SWAT act upon. They all come together to become a powerful unit that both the Eagle and the Jackal do not take lightly.

Characters

Eagles

Proy
Spoiler:

RiRiN
Spoiler:

Seikou
Spoiler:

Jackals

Scoob
Spoiler:

Kirppu
Spoiler:

Law
X
Spoiler:

Remy
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pat The Ripper on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Drake's alarm clock blared into his ear, rousing him from his slumber. Stupid clock. I was about to pull off my sickest trick yet. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and drew the blinds. His penthouse overlooked the city, which he woke up to everyday. He was fortunate enough to receive the penthouse from his family, whose restaurant had flourished before they were brutally killed. Drake could remember going to the morgue and seeing the bodies of his parents and older sisters. Yet he shed not a single tear, all he felt was anger. Hatred towards the gangs.

He went about doing his morning routine, before he jumped into the elevator. Which stopped a few floors down, a woman about her 20s got onto the elevator. "Morning Drake." Drake smiled, "Morning Lissa." She eyed up his gun case, "Going to work?" she chuckled. It was pretty much routine for them to on the morning ride down to the lobby. They made small talk as several more passengers got in. The elevator emptied into the lobby as the doorman opened the door, "Have a good day Mr. McTraverz." Drake nodded as he headed for the parking garage. He hopped into his sleek Ferrari Enzo and drove towards SWAT HQ.
Back to top Go down
https://theinnersanctum.forumotion.com
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Will was sitting on the roof of a small restaurant as he waited for the owner to bring his protection money. The owner walked up the fire escape and handed him the money. He put the money in his pocket and nodded at the owner before he left. He ran to the edge of the roof and jumped. He landed on a small barrier and he ran on top of it. He was approaching a wall with several windows. He jumped from the wall and grabbed hold of the window sill.

He pulled himself up and climbed from window to window to the top of that building. He ran as fast as he could and jumped from that roof to the neighboring building. He continued to jump from building to building until he reached a large abandoned factory complex. He jumped on top of a large pipe and followed it to a large building with an open window. He went into the window.

A few faces turned to look at him, then looked away. He gave the money to Taura, a young comrade of his, to put into the safe. He walked over to two of his friends who were playing poker. Steve, a buff blonde, was holding his cards and sweating like crazy. His shirt was laying on the table. He wasn't very sure of his hand. Samantha, a slim brunette, was smiling at him.

"you guys playing strip?" Will said. as he looked over Samantha's shoulder at her hand.
"yeah." Steve replied.
"Then you may as well take your pants off, dog. You're done, kid."
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Number of posts : 47

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Vic was sitting on a bar eyeing the the room. It had been a sucky day and she was out for some release. She motioned the bartender to pour her another whiskey, and downed it while checking out the room. She was definitely on a prowl for either a fight or a lay, preferably both.

She saw a guy in a suite bragging about his business deal for the week, and shook her head. "fucking pussy, not even worth my time" she kept eyeing and saw an 6.2' heavy set guy trying to pick a fight with a 5.8' guy wearing a black leather jacket at the pool tables. She smirked "the tall one's gona get wasted in about 3 minutes and then I can step in." It was just as she expected, the taller guy went for the lil one after about 2 minutes. She ordered one more whiskey, down it and dropped a $50 on the bar. By then the big guy was laying on the floor and 3 of his friends were attacking the guy in a leather jacket. Vic grinned, "fucking awesome!" She slipped on her knuckle stunt gun, opened the straps on her bat and walked towards the tables.

The fight was now an all out brawl she calmly punched the first guy she saw to his face and didn't even stop to look when his body dropped to the floor due to the voltage in her stunt gun. She repeated this a few time and then pulled out the cricket bat, smashing in the face of anyone who approached her. She finally got to the black leather jacket guy and stopped her bat at his throat. " You wanna fuck?" she said. The guy blinked once or twice and then grinned. She turned around and walked towards the door whacking anything that came at her smashing its head, she heard the guy behind her repeat the same treatment and grinned. This seemed promising.

They made their way out and she motioned for him to to get on her bike and they took off. She flew down the streets and finally stopped next to an industrial warehouse. She pulled her bike in through the garage like doors and motioned the guy to come in. "Thanks for your help" he said putting out his hand for a shake."My name is...." She just looked at him, turned around and interrupted him "I don't give a fuck about your name buddy. Here are the rules, you make me cum at least 3 times tonight or your body will end up there to keep company to my last three 'lovers' " she pointed at the industrial oven at the middle of the warehouse. "What say you?"

He looked at her and grinned "My guess is that if I say no, I'll end up there anyways, so lets see about the other end of the deal. Is there a time limit for the 3 cummings?" She smirked "You have till the sun comes up." "Fine then I'll accept" he said grabbing her by the collar and pulling her into a deep kiss. They were making their way up the stairs ripping each others clothes off landing on a hardwood floor. "Nice place" he said looking around a modern well furnished loft. "Where's the bedroom?" Vic pointed to her left "Good, we'll go there next." he said picking her up and throwing her on the kitchen counter.

He pinned her hands down on the counter, slowly sucking on her neck and and gently biting her lip, one hand pinning her down and the other making its way into her panties. She felt her body shiver from excitement as his fingers found her moist slit, and worked their way up and down. "Looks like you're getting a bit excited missy." He said and pushed his fingers inside her searching for the g-spot. Vic couldn't help but gasp, feeling his finger finding her point of pleasure. He kept working his way around inside her making her squirm. He held her against the counter kissing her deeply while playing inside her. She had to admit that the man's fingers knew their way. After a while she couldn't hold it in any longer and felt her back arch as an orgasm swept over her making her moan out loud.

"So that's one down and two to go right?" she heard the guy say as she was still trembling with an orgasm. "Let's move it right along" He turned her around on top of the counter, and she felt him enter her from behind, whilst tugging on her hair and sliding a finger in her mouth. "I think we'll work it here for a bit more." She gasped feeling him hit her all the way, while pulling her back by the hair. It felt great, but this was too easy. She propped herself up a bit and elbowed him in the stomach while groaning from pleasure, and felt him pull out as his body fell back from the impact. "tsk tsk, you didn't think I'd go down that easy did you?" she was shaking her head her body shivering with lust. This is where they either step to the occasion of died.

He looked at her, smirked and said " I thought this was going down too easily." He tackled her throwing her in the ground and landing a punch into her stomach. "Nice one" she thought as he picked her up and threw her against the wall and entering her fairly forcefully. She scratched up his back and bit his shoulder. He kept trusting inside her tempting for the waves of pleasure to come. She smirked, this was gona be an interesting night afterall...
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:23 pm

Drake arrived at HQ, only to be thrown into a hectic craze. Phones were ringing off the hook as people hustled and bustled throughout the building. What the hell is going on here. "MacTraverz!" his CO Kaizur Duragon yelled from down the hall. "SUIT UP!" Drake sprinted through hall, dodging the people as he hopped into an elevator that took him down to the lockers. He made his way to his locker seeing members of A Squad already there. "Bank Robbery Drake. Possible Hostage situation." Drake got into his tactical uniform, retrieving his assault rifle, shotgun and sidearm from the lockup.

A Squad reached the bank and were filled in on the situation. As if a few punks decided it'd be fun to rob a bank and hold the occupants hostage. B Squad had already set snipers around the perimeter. Alpha was responsible for breach. Duragon had left Drake in charge while he dealt with a problem at HQ. Drake looked over the layout provided by the local cops. They would breach from the roof and make their way down.

Alpha made their way to the roof through a fire escape. From there they split off. Drake and two others would rappel and breach through windows, makingthe other three breach through the stairs, providing backup if something goes wrong. Punching through the window, Drake reached for his G36. Sweeping the upper floor of the bank. He signalled his partners the all clear as they moved towards the bank's vault and lobby. "Shit. These punks are Jackals." They were hidden by the shadow of the doorway, Drake counting 4 hostiles and 15 hostages. "Could be more in the vault."

Drake motioned for his crew to hold and watch the lobby, while he went to check out the vault.
Back to top Go down
Remy

Remy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 pm

It was a clear, sunny morning at the shooting range on FBI headquarters. Gilmar was practicing her aiming skills with her glock. She was just about to change to her PPK when she saw her brother Javier walking towards her. She placed her firearm in the safety position and laid the magazine beside it. Removing both her goggles and ear plugs, she turned and waved. "Hey bro. What are you doing out here so early?" asked GIl, removing her red jogging suit jacket.

"I could ask you the same question," said the 29 year old senior agent. He stopped in front of Gil. He was wearing the usual suit, without the jacket. He was 6'2", and towered over Gil. Like Gil, Javier had joined the agency at an early age and proved himself numerous times, earning him a place amongst the big wigs. "Why are you at the range anyway? I thought you would be running around the obstacle course right now." He rustled his auburn hair and loosened his tie as he awaited her answer.

"Well, I got bored with it, so I decided to practice my shooting. I don't have anything to do, so I am bidding my time till my next operation," replied GIl, retying her hair into a bun, and wiping her face with a towel. "Anyway, what's up?" she asked looking up at her brother.

"I have good news for you. New assignment. Agent Dodds wants us to check out a series of gang related crimes in North Carolina. Apparently, the local police are having some major problems keeping the peace."

"I am not surprised. Locals can never handle the easy stuff," scoffed Gil.

"Don't be so sure, this is Valais, North Carolina, we are talking about. Besides, the gangs aren't just going after each other, they are after the locals, as well," replied Javier.

"Yeah, yeah. So, when do we head out?" asked Gil as she started to pack up her gear.

"Today, 4pm. Here's your ticket. We need to be at the airport in two hours. I'll pick you up at 2:45pm. Pack light, I already have us set up over there. Even rented you your favorite car," Javier said while carrying Gil's bag to her car.

"No way! Really?! Bro, you baby me too much, but still, this is awesome!" Gil yelled in excitement. "Same year and make as my baby?"

"Yeah, and it was not easy," laughed Javier. "Do you know what I went through to get you a vintage '69 Camaro in red?"

"So? You love me; how could you not?" replied Gil, while she jumped into the driver's seat. Javier threw the gym bag in her lap.

"Remember. 2:45pm. See ya little sis," said Javier, kissing her on the cheek and backing away from the camaro.

"Adios, Javy!" Gil then backed out of her parking space and squealed out of the parking lot, waving her hand out of the open window.
Back to top Go down
Remy

Remy

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:11 pm

GIl and Javier had landed in Valais Regional at around 6:30pm. GIl was listening to her iPod, with her hands in her pockets. Javier was currently getting their bags from baggage claim. How long does it take to get two bags?, thought GIl. When she looked up Javier was approaching with their bags, being followed by a detective from the locals.

"Gil, this is Detective Ron Lewis. He will be filling us in on the situation and helping us settle in at our apartment," said Javier when he was handing GIl her bag. Gil looked at Lewis, from his dark brown hair, cheap suit, and well worn dress shoes.

"Nice to meet you," said GIl while taking off her iPod and extending her hand. Lewis returned the gesture, and smiled while shaking her hand.

"The pleasure is mine ma'am," replied Lewis. "Now if you follow me, I'll take you to the car you wanted. Just stay behind me when we head out, so you won't get lost." He smiled to them both and walked out to the parking garage. Javier looked at Gil and she just raised her eyebrow and smirked. Her brother just shook his head.

They arrived at the apartment at around 8pm and were surprised at the quality of apartment. "Phew, Javy. You were holding back weren't you?" asked GIl as she ventured around the well furnished domicile.

"Come on. LIke I knew it was going to be this good. Anyway, we aren't paying for it, Agent Dodds is footing the bill," replied Javier.

"Well, whatever. So, thanks Detective Lewis. You got us here safe and sound. We'll see you tomorrow for the briefing," said GIl, as she turned around and gave a small wave to Lewis. He smiled at her inquisitively and turned to look at Javier.

"Gil, don't be rude," Javier said sternly. "Detective Lewis I appreciate you doing this for us. See you tomorrow at 6am." Javier then shook Lewis' hand and the detective was on his way. "Gil, what have I said about that mouth of yours. We are not at home and you can't act like that to other people." He crossed his arms and looked at her.

"What? I am hungry and he was creepy, kept smiling at me. Now let's get some grub," said Gil as she walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Oh, a salad would be nice for now. She turned around taking out the ready-made salad and grabbing a fork from the drawer. "Javy, I am going to my room now. See you in the morning," Gil told her brother, waving her fork at him as she walked down the hallway to the nearest bedroom.

At 6am, Javier and Gil arrived at Valais PD, cups of coffee in hand. Javier was wearing a dark navy blue suit with a crisp white dress shirt and red tie. His Italian shoes were finely polished and his hair was well coiffed. Gil on the other hand was in a black pants suit and even though women agents didn't need to wear ties, she was wearing a black tie, loosened; and red dress shirt, with the top two buttons undone. Her black hair hung around her face in soft waves and she was wearing light make up. She looked down at her black converse and saw a slight scuff on the tip of her left shoe. Dammit, I wanted to look at least a bit professional. "Come on Javy, let's get briefed," smirked Gil.

"Ok, let's," responded Javier. They walked towards the captain and detective Lewis, both of them smiling the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:20 pm

Will was suddenly awoken by his phone. he was in his apartment. He didn't bother to lift his head as he hit the on button and put the phone to his ear. "Yo." He said right before he yawned.
"Will? It's Steve." Steve's voice sounded panicked
"What's up, mother fucker? This better be worth waking my ass up this fuckin' early in the morning, nigga."
"It's the cops, man."
"What about the cops? We can handle the cops, dog."
"I heard from one of our pocket cops that they called for help and they got it. They called in the Feds."
Will sat up almost immediately. The feds? No fucking way. "That's bullshit he's gotta be lying." Will couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"I shit you not. They called in the Feds. I heard they got to the airport just a few hours ago. Another one of out rats in the force told me they're on their way to the precinct."
"Why are you calling me about this shit? Why not Rob or Hank?"
"You're closest and you have that fancy camera of yours. I need you to get to the precinct and try to snap a few pictures of the agents so we know who we're dealing with."
"Shit. Right. I'll do it."
"thanks, man."
"Peace, Steve."
"Peace." Will hung up. He got up and turned on the lights in his room. He got dressed and grabbed his camera. He slipped it into the front pockets of his hoodie. He left his room and went into the hall. He went out of one of the windows and onto the fire escape. He followed the escape up to the top of the roof and looked around. He walked to one side of the roof and ran as fast as he could to the opposing edge. He jumped and landed onto the opposing roof. He landed, rolled, got back to his feet, and kept running. He continued to jump from roof top to roof top until he reached the business district.

He jumped onto a wall directly across from him. He landed carefully on the window sill and leaned himself against the window. He would normally have just punched it out. This time he didn't want to risk it. If the room had an alarm he'd have the cops all over. If they came, the Feds would likely come with them. He couldn't take that chance. He went over to a neighboring window. He continued to go window to window until he reached that building's fire ecape. He climbed onto that roof and found himself looking out directly over the Police Department. Will couldn't make much noise here because the police station was smack in the middle of the Business district. The police knew every nook and cranny of the area and he didn't.

He stood looking over the station for a few minutes. He waited impatiently and started to pace. He hadn't seen anything unusual, only the occasional officer leaving or returning from patrol. Just as he was running out of patience, a red sports car pulled up in front of the station. He raised his camera and zoomed in on it. A young, black haired woman stepped out of the drivers seat. He saw her face and took a few shots of her. Another one, a man, came out of the passenger side of the car. He snapped a few pictures of him as well. She and her partner left into the Precinct and Will ran back towards the factory. He pulled out his phone and called Steve.
"Will?" Steve sounded nervous.
"Yeah. I got a few shots of the agents."
"Good! You're a life saver!"
"not yet, man. Shit's about to get way harder for us."
"Bring me the pictures. I'm gonna have the agents taken out."
"What?" Will stopped in his tracks "Are you fucking kidding? Dog, listen to me. you can kill a cop and get away with it. The moment you go after the Feds, you're gonna have all of them flooding the city. If the feds come at us full force, we're all fucked. Let them snoop around. Hopefully they'll lose interest."
Will didn't wait for a reply. He just hung up and continued tyo the Factory with a new urgency. That fucking Steve! I know that fucker didn't listen! I hope i get there in time.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:08 am

Drake gazed at the vault. The door wide open, showing two Jackals in the vault, loading their bags of it's contents. Drake easily made his way closer, overhearing their conversation, "Why would the Boss need this money?" "I don't know man. It's like he's planning something." "Yeah, this is only the first bank." He slipped into the vault, shocking the duo as he subdued them, breaking their fingers and leaving them there, he moved back towards the team.

He arrived, the hostiles were getting worked up now. They wanted to get out of the bank already. One of them moved towards the group of hostages, roughly reaching down and grabbing one of them. Drake's eyes widened as he saw the chosen hostage was Lissa. The Jackal walked towards the hidden SWAT team, Lissa's eyes faaling to Drake's eyes. He leapt into action, smoke grenades concealing their entry and confusing the Jackals. Drake removed Lissa to safety, knocking out her captor as his team subdued the others. "Alpha has secured the lobby. Let's get these people out of here." The team escorted the hostages out of the bank as the local cops swept in to remove the Jackals.

Lissa could only look into his eyes as he escorted her into the hands of the EMTs. Luckily he was wearing his balaclava mask. He didn't want her to know he worked for SWAT. A&B hopped into the transport and back to HQ. Drake debriefed his CO. "As expected of you MacTraverz." Drake smiled faintly, his mind's eye replaying the events. Who knew what would happen if they managed to get out of the bank and what other banks are the Jackals planning to hit?
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 am

Vic sighed as she was closing the door for the huge oven and turning on the flames. This guy had actually make her go beyond the required 3, but then the idiot had brought up wanting to join the eagles. "didn't the fucker see what I was wearing? Oh wells suppose this is part of natural selection, idiots must go." she shrugged and went upstairs to get her coffee and make an omelette. She grinned "I worked up quite an appetite last night, that's for sure."

As she was just finishing her breakfast her phone rang. "What do you want Paulie?" "Yo Vic we have trouble, Mikey and Pats got arrested. They fucked up the bank gig!" Vic stood up irritated and begun to clear the table "You interrupt my breakfast to tell me this shit, Paulie, what the fuck! You should know better. If they get their dumb asses arrested, then talk to Timmie, have him bail them out, bribe a cop or the judge, who ever needs to be taken care of. I have no patience for clean up shit, now fuck off and have Timmie take care of it." She could heard him mutter "bitch" on the other end "I know all this Vic, stop being a fucking ass and shut up for a minute. I'm mainly calling cause Boss has a gig for you so get your ass to the "Barn" by noon." She looked at the clock "BY NOON!! you fucks don't give a girl much time to get ready do you? Some of us had a busy night and morning you know!" She heard Paulie chuckle "Doing what, fucking some poor bastards brains out, and then capping them in the head just to make sure sure you did the job right?" She grinned "Maybe I did maybe I didn't none of your fucking business Paulie boy. Now fuck off and let a girl take her shower, I'll see you in a few." About 20 minutes later she was flying down the highway on her bike.
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Will raced from roof to roof towards the factory. He ran up the pipe and and into the factory. He saw Steve Hunched over sitting at the table that he had been playing cards on just a few hours earlier. He was shirtless. There were several bottles of beer around him. Will looked at him. Steve couldn't hold his liquor. So with the bottles of beer around him, Will knew he was drunk.
"I did it." Steve said. "those agents are getting taken out tonight."
"What?" He said. " How? How do you know who to go after? I didn't send you the pictures."
"I had Merv do it. She brought the pictures to me an hour ago. The agents are going to die tonight. I called in Reid from Northwood."
SHIT! Of all the possible hit men Steve could have called, Reid was the worst. He used explosives. He was a Vietnam veteran who took out his targets with the use of trip wires. No one had ever escaped him before.
"Why didn't you listen to me?"
Without waiting for an answer. Will grabbed him and pinned him against a wall. "Where is he going?"

Will waited for a second until Steve told him. They were in an apartment right on the southern edge of the CBD. That was Jackal territory. As much as will wouldn't mind the the agents being dead, he couldn't allow them to die. If they were killed there would be a huge response and the FBI would be crawling all over the city. He had to find and stop Reid. He ran out of the Factory towards the CBD.
Back to top Go down
Remy

Remy

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Man, is it cold in here, thought GIl as she sipped from her coffee cup. They were beginning introductions with the captain before being briefed on the situation. "Hello, I am Agent Javier Marentes and this is Agent Gilmar Marentes. We came to help you out with your situation," Javier said pleasantly, shaking the captain's hand. Gil did the same. When she turned to nod her head at Lewis she saw he had that stupid smile plastered on his face. Is he ever going to stop smiling...It's starting to piss me off.

"Yes, Yes. Agent Dodds has told me about you two Agent Marentes. And let me tell you how much I appreciate you two coming down here on such short notice. By the way, I am Captain Charles Mills. You already know Detective Lewis. My SWAT Commander should be here shortly. Please follow me to the conference room," said Captain Mills. Captain Mills was your average captain. He was distinguished in the city and is friends with the police chief. At 45, he still had a head full of light, brown hair and the figure of a 30 year old. Both of his children were in college and his wife worked as dispatch on the lower level of the department. All his men trusted him and followed with no complaint.

All four individuals entered the room to find the SWAT team leader already seated, along with a second man next to him talking in a low voice. They stopped when they saw the group enter. Gil looked at both of them and saw how young they looked. They can't be more than 30...Hmm, this is interesting. The SWAT leader stood to greet the agents, shaking both their hands. The leader introduced himself as Kaizur Duragon. The man next to him did the same, introducing himself as Officer Drake McTravers. He looked at Gil and smirked at her choice of work wear. She just raised her eyebrow and sat down waiting for her brother, and for the captain to get started. "Ok, as you have heard, we are having major problems with the gangs," started Captain Mills.

After a full day at the station, Gil and Javier were fully appraised of the situation, even about the bank robbery that occurred the day before they arrived. They knew that the main problem started about 12 years ago, after a dispute between the police and some teenagers. Gil was disgusted of the whole affair. "How stupid can men be?" questioned Gil softly.

"Did you say something sis?" asked Javier.

"No, nothing. How about we get something to eat? I am freaking hungry," replied Gil, as the two walked out of the precinct. Gil unlocked the camaro and the two jumped in. She squealed out, to the surprise of the pedestrians. The music was blaring and Gil rested her elbow on the side of the door.

"Do you really need to blast your music? I mean, you are going to go deaf if you keep this up," scolded Javier, looking to his sister.

"Javy, you are starting to sound like mom. Liven up a little. I know we are federal agents, but that doesn't mean we have to be sticks in the mud," replied Gil. She ran her free hand through her hair, as they came to a stop at a traffic light. "So, home or restaurant?" she asked Javier, turning her head slightly.

"Let's go to the apartment," responded Javier.

They arrived at the apartment in no time. Gil parked her car in the parking garage, and both siblings raced to the elevator. Once they reached the fifth floor, they got off and walked to their door, laughing and talking loudly. "So, then she called me a perv and...," Javier stopped mid-sentence. He felt something was wrong. Even though they were in one of the nicer apartment buildings, he knew that it seemed too quiet for mid-day. "Be careful Gilmar. I feel off about something." He carefully removed his gun from his holster and slid up to the door. I knew it...the tell is gone...someone broke in... Gil looked around and followed her brother's lead. She took out her side arm and sidled up to the other side of the door.

"Javy, are you going to stand there, or are you going to open the door?" asked Gil impatiently. Javier looked at her and put his finger to his lips.

"Follow me and keep quiet," whispered Javier harshly. He opened the door softly with Gil close behind. Gil heard a faint beeping once Javier entered the room. She looked up and down and saw at the bottom of the door frame a motion sensor. FUCK!

"Javy! Move!" yelled GIl. She grabbed her brother's jacket, and pulled them out of the doorway and down the hallway. They were half-way down the hallway when the explosion set off.

Last edited by Remy on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 am

The roof under Will's feet shook as a deafening explosion sent a ball of fire and smoke into the air. SHIT! I was too late! He ran towards the source of the explosion. he found himself on a fire escape going up three floors into a blown out window. He entered the room and immediately covered his nose and mouth with his sleeve. He looked around. There was very little hope that they had survived. He walked around the charred and shattered remains of the room. He heard footsteps and saw a large hulking figure standing over two bodies. That's Reid! He looked at the bodies and heard the woman give a low groan. SHIT! She's still alive?! Will pulled his hood over his head and drew his knife. He ran at Reid's back and as Reid turned around, Will shoved the blade of his knife into his throat.

Reid fell to the floor gurgling on his won blood and Will turned his attention to The two bodies. The man was burned but had a pulse and was breathing. The woman was in worse shape. She was bleeding and her pulse was weak. He carried her first, through the blown window out onto the fire escape. She groaned and opened an eye to look at him. He looked at her for a brief moment and took her out into the parking lot. He went back and got the man. As he brought the man into the lot, a pair of headlights shined directly at him. He heard a door open and a voice yell at him

"What did you just do?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

Will ran as shots echoed off the walls and bullets ricocheted. He jumped onto a small brick wall and dove through a window, smashing it. He ran through the room onto a staircase. He ran to the roof and headed back to the factory as the sounds of fire engines and ambulances came up from the city below.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:47 am

Drake fired at the man leaping through the building. "Fucking Eagle." He was about to give chase when he heard the groan come from the bodies on the side of the road. They couldn't wait til help arrived so he carried them into his car. "This is gonna fuck up my new seats." Weaving through the roadways he dropped them off at the hospital, debating whether or not to go back to the apartments, most likely the Eagle had been long gone.

He drove to his condo instead. Getting off on his floor, he saw someone waiting at his door. Hearing the elevator ding, the person turned. It was Lissa. He smiled at her as she returned his smile. "What're you doing at this time of night?" She stood silent as Drake opened his door. "I've been meaning to ask you. What do you do for a living?" Drake forgot that Lissa was pretty new to Valais and didnt know his history. "Well, I work as a paper pusher for Valais PD." He had hoped she bought it, but he knew she wouldn't wait for him just to ask that.

Lissa seemed disappointed, as if expecting another answer. The answer Drake didn't wanna give her. She bid him goodnight an walked away. "Lissa, would you like to go for some coffe sometime?" She smiled and shyly nodded as the elevator doors closed. Drake entered his penthouse and immediately fell asleep, not even making it to the bedroom, just plopping on the couch.
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 am

Vic arrived to the "Barn" a farm right outside the city at 11.55. "Shiiit, I even have time to spare" she smirked and walked in the building. It really was an old barn, that had undergone some modifications down stairs was like a huge living room, with storage space from weapons, small kitchen area, pool table and a full wet bar. Upstairs was the private business and lounge area with couple of rooms for "entertainment" when such was required for the boss or a visitor. There was also an underground basement facility, which was reserved for some special guests, whom however, rarely saw daylight after entering it. She grinned "Well one had to heat the place with something, right?"

As she step in through the door Paulie jumped up "Fuck Vic, way to leave it to the last minute!" She grinned at him "Oh shut yeeer trap Paulie, I'm here and there's time to spare yet. Now where's the big man?" Paulie pointed upstairs "Cool, I'm off then." She climbed up stairs and saw Tommy sit in the lounge with a half naked whore on his lap, chilling. "Going to see the boss Vic?" She gave him a nod and noticed the girl stare at her with anger. She raised and eyebrow and kept walking "Tommy keep your bitch on leash or I'll have my fun with her, after that she'll only be good for burning. If she wants to keep those pretty eyes of hers she better not look at me with them anymore" She heard him slap her as she entered the Boss's office and smiled.

"Afternoon boss" she said bowing, then grinned and sat herself on couch. "What's this I hear about you wanting to see me." He stared at her calmly "One of these days I'm gona take you an tame you for myself Vic. Your too beautiful to be running around any other way than naked" She laughed "Many have tried boss, but only few of them are still capable of breathing. Some birds are meant to roam free you know." He looked at her, and sighed "Suppose I'm not enough of a masochist to fuck with you. I do however, have job for you."

"FInally down to business"
Vic thought. She was pretty sick of Bosses persistent jokes about taming her. But she put up with it cause her relationship with jackals was profitable and at least for now, had kept her life interesting. She grinned thinking "I may have to give him a taste of me once I get sick of this stuff. Once I cut it off and stuff it in his mouth he won't be quite so eager to fuck me." She gave Boss a beaming smile "So what exactly did you have in mind?"

20 minutes later she walked downstairs. "Paulie pour me a whiskey will ya" She sat down for a minute, drinking it. "So what's the status on Pats and Mikey?" They'll be released for bail tomorrow, and then prob just disappear for a while, till we can get all their files erased. There's some shit that needs running out of town anyways. And you, what's up?" She grinned "looks like I'm back in business! The feds are in town and the eagles are on the move as well. This should be interesting."

She was driving back to town as she heard a large explosion and drove toward the sound. She saw a guy wearing eagles gear come out carrying bodies and then getting shot at. The bastard got away through the roofs, and kept running. Vic decided to see where he was heading and started her bike again, following him from the street level.

Last edited by kirppu on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:04 am

Will had shaken the man ad was running along the roof tops heading north. He heard sirens and looked down at the road. He saw several police cruisers blaring down the road. He heard the sound of a chopper and saw the bright spotlight begin to pass over building after building. He opened a door on the roof he was on and entered the staircase. He took off his hoodie and held it in his hand. he walked down the stairs and out into the street. He looked around making sure none of the police were on to him. He continued to head towards the factory.

Once he had arrived, he put his hoodie back on and ran up the pipe into the lounge. He saw Steve about to be hung for his mistake. He jeopardized the group. One of his bosses came over to him. "He was a puppy and a rat."
"What?!"
"He was talking to both the Feds and the Mutts."
"Bullshit. He damn near killed the feds. I just left there. Things are about to get a lot worse. We're gonna have FBI all over us, now."
"What happened to the agents?"
"They're alive. Barely, but alive. I took them out of their apartment, I figured that their surviving would mean the FBI would react less."
The boss gave him a stern look for a moment then pat him on the back and complimented his judgment. Steve had a noose around his neck and was hoisted into the air slowly. He hung there, arms and legs bound, struggling. He was going to be there for three days, as custom, then be taken down and burned. Will shook his head and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Ririn

Ririn

Number of posts : 18

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 pm

“Alright thanks Jarrod. I looooove you. See you later, we will get coffee kay? Heart ya’ Peace.” Taura hung up with fone with her friend. She had a computer filled with files and saved scribbles, copied police reports, deleted records, and access to an officer’s email address. She put it all in a new file, and “coated” and password protected the files. She pulled out a flash drive and saved them all.
“Well well, looks like I have some info for the guys.” She mumbled to herself. She picked up her cell fone and speed dialed Will. “Where are you?”
“Headquarters, why?” the fone buzzed.
“Anyone out needs to get back, I got some info for ya’” She closed the laptop and flicked the drive into her pocket. “I’ll see you guys there in like 7 minutes. You need to stay there ok? Call the others out on the west side, because they are about it get it some shit.” She said as she stuff all of her stuff in her bag. “I be taking the black Toyota, because my car is in the shop, so if it’s not me, don’t allow anyone in. We got some undercover cop cars running about. I love you guuuys, I will be there soon.”
She hung up before he could reply. She pushed the car along the road, and took the roundabout, she knew that there were no patrol cars out this way. She strolled up the HQ. She knocked on in the back way, and the let her in. She hugged her friends and she pulled out the laptop, turned it around. She sat down and laid her feet on the table, she took out a pointed all the items. She laid beside a map of the surrounding area.
“I called Jarrod. He got some info about the local police and some plans from the feds. I have to pay him back later, so leave it. They are trying to watch us, so no one can come in here without you knowing ok?” She continued to explain. She let the others explain. She sat down and pulled looked threw her bag.
“Yo Henry.” She tossed him 3k, from the Wheelins. Protection Money.
She watched the other plan out what to do. She aided in what she could.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Drake had slept through most of the day, the past two days had been exhaustive. His cell phone rang, Drake's hand searching for it as he still was half asleep. "Hello?" A girl's voice was on the other end. "Hey Drake. I didn't wake you did I?" Drake immediately sat up, looking at the clock. Holy Shit! 4pm "Well I was calling to see if you'd like to go for that coffee you promised?" They agreed to be in the lobby in 30.

Drake got ready in record time, and was waiting for about five minutes before he saw Lissa emerge from the elevators. They were both dressed pretty casually. Drake had contemplated bringing his pistol, but decided against it. He lead Lissa to his car and they got in. They made small talk as they entered the city. Lissa told him about her experience in the bank, not knowing Drake had been the one to save her.

They arrived at the coffee shop with Drake opening the door for her. "Such a gentleman." Drake chuckled. He lead her towards the back of the shop and took her order. He stood in line to place their order, his eyes naturally analyzing everything around him. You're in a coffee shop for heaven's sakes. It's not like trouble is bound to walk in.

As he said that he saw two people walk in, sporting Jackal colors. Drake remembered he had left his gun at his condo. Hoping they wouldn't start anything he went back to Lissa, handing her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Remy

Remy

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:14 pm

GIlmar awoke in a hospital bed, the next day, with an oxygen mask on her face. Tubes and wires were protruding from her body. Ugh...what happened? All I remember is running and then a loud noise. WAIT....THE BOMB...JAVIER!! GIl frantically looked around, her heart rate increasing. Doctors and nurses rushed into her room. She pulled off her mask and started to yell for her brother. "Where's Javy?! Where's my brother?! TELL ME DAMMIT!!"

"Ma'am calm down. Please don't get too excited. You are in Valais Memorial. Your brother is in the next room, stable for now. He has first and second degree burns located on his left leg. He has small burns on the rest of his body. You have nothing to worry about," said the doctor calmly.

"What happened?" asked GIl. "How did I get here?"

"A police officer found you on the side of the road and brought you and your brother here. You were badly injured. We almost lost you upon arrival, but got you into the operating room immediately. You have a cut that required stitches on your forehead and we treated you for some second degree burns. You also had a blood transfusion, you lost a lot of blood. As you can see, you are stable now, but your left wrist is sprained and your collar bone was fractured on the left. I am going to keep you here for awhile. At most you will be out in a week." The doctor smiled at GIl and left the room to the nurse in charge of the patient.

"Can I go see my brother?" asked Gil, looking at the nurse with pleading eyes. The nurse looked at her with sympathy, but shook her head.

"I am sorry sweetie. You are going to have to wait till tomorrow. I'll make sure you see him then." The nurse finished checking the diagnostics and left the room. GIl was dejected and extremely pissed.

"Whoever did this to my brother and me, is totally fucked," GIl said resolutely.
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:50 am

Vic was following the guy on the roof tops as she heard the chopper above and decided to drop it for now. She had a meeting with Tony anyways and he tended to get bitchy when made to wait, especially in front of a coffee shop. She grinned. Coffee shops really didn't fit Tony's image a whole lot.

She sped down the streets and finally parked around the corner from the coffee shop. She saw Tony waiting already, not looking too happy. He was after all doing her a favor since she was running low on sleep, she had to fill up with caffeine. "Your late Vic!" He glared at her. "Chill out Tony, and get inside."

They walked into the semi crowded room. She glanced around the room and saw a pair of grey eyes check them out pretty intensely. The guy was carrying two cups of coffee and sat down across from a pretty lil lady. "A Cop-per" she thought and smirked. She could feel his eyes on her back as she calmly walked to the front of the line leaving people mutter in protest as she reached the counter. "Two tall coffees, one black and one with milk, and make it swift girlie, I ain't got a whole lot of patience today." The girl jumped and begun nervously make her order. Vic turned around to see that the people in line behind her had stepped back few steps trying hard not to look at their direction. The overall mood was like a herd of gazelles who'd just spotted a lion. The copper was staring at her with an angry frown. She giggled, took her middle finger begun slowly sucking it while still staring at him and flipping him off in the process. His eyes narrowed in annoyance and the girl next to him looked appalled and shocked.

"That would be $6" she heard the girl say. She spun around and elbowed Tony in the ribs. "Pay the bitch, will ya!" He looked at her frowning, "Fuck you Vic! What am I, your boyfriend?" She looked at him once "Knowing the size of your dick Tony, I would have to say no. Now P-A-Y THE BITCH! We're drinking these outside." She grabbed her cup, heard Tony throw down the money and follow, cussing her out in the process. As she was at the door she looked back, blew the copper a kiss and winked grinning. There was nothing more fun that teasing the officers of law in this town.

Tony sat next to her at the park bench. "Now that's you've had your fun Vic would you mind filling me in on what's up?"
She grinned and her eyes lit up "Diamonds Tony, fucking diamonds and jewelry!! There's a Jewish jeweler coming through the town tomorrow and I gotta make a pick up." She couldn't stop smiling If she had a weakness, then diamonds would probably be it. Beautiful shiny stones, not that she ever really wore such, but she still liked them. " I'm gona need CJ, you and possibly someone else for the gig." Tony thought for a minute "Kuroi might work, just don't quite know what he's up to right now." She nodded sipping her coffee. "Fine I'll give them a call then. We need to make some preparations though. Here's a list of shit I need you to pick up from the barn and Paulie. Get your ass to my place with it all at noon tomorrow, I'll go over details with everyone then." She stayed at the bench for a bit longer after Tony took off. It had been a while since she' had just sat enjoying the sun and it actually felt good to just chill.
Back to top Go down
INFINITE XERO
Hot Pocket Admin
Hot Pocket Admin
INFINITE XERO

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Drake was seething, his anger barely readable on the exterior. Not only did the jackal manage to insult him, she disgusted Lissa. He drank his coffee hurriedly. Lissa sipped at her coffee, it was getting cold quick. "That was rather unpleasant." Drake could only nod, his eyes staring at the door, as if hoping the arrogant Jackal bitch would step back in. Lissa tugged on his sleeve, dragging him for his state of mind. "I think we should go Drake. I have to babysit my sister's kid." Drake drove her back to the condo lobby, his phone ringing. He picked up.

"Drake. This is Duragon. I have some interesting news for you and your team. If you're not busy, come down to HQ and I'll hand it to you." His captain hung up.

Drake arrived at HQ and walked into his Captain's office. Kaizur handed him a folder, inside was details about a Jewish Jeweller landing in Valais the next day. "Seems like a perfect target for the Jackals. Since SWAT screwed their bank heist over." Drake looked over the details, I hope that bitch is there. He handed the folder back to his Captain. "I'll handle this myself." The captain smirked watching Drake enter the elevator. He got off on the floor with the lockup. He signed out his sniper, shotgun and assault rifle. He also retrieved his tactical uniform before driving back home.
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Will was getting ready to leave the factory when one of the men in charge of weapons came in. He had a quick talk with the boss. Will turned to leave just as the boss came towards him. Apparently there was the cousin of major weapons supplier was coming to town the next day. Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but he also ran a major jewelery business. Though the airport was usually neutral territory, the Jackals may choose to attack and try to rob the jeweler. The boss wasn't going to have anything happen to him as a favor to their supplier. He ordered will to lead a team of seven to the airport as a precaution. Will accepted and chose his team.

He took Merv, a young woman that he had been friends since she joined the Eagles, John, a childhood friend of his, and three other eagles. He called Taura's phone. She didn't answer so he left a message. The weapons guy showed them a diagram of the airport based on pictures from Google Earth. They planned to enter the airport by the only side that they could enter from the rooftops. They would go over several terminals and keep an eye on the jeweler until he left the airport. Will left to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
scoobadude

scoobadude

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 am

C.J. was woken by the sound of his phone ringing. He yawned and stretched and walked over to his phone “What’s up. Who is this?” said C.J. “It’s Vic, and you need to answer your damn phone!” she said a bit angry. “Sorry I was sleeping” C.J. said with a yawn. “I don’t care, just get over here to my apartment, I have a job for you.” She said as she hung up. “I guess I better get over there” C.J. said as he got dressed. He grabed his tools and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
kirppu

kirppu

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Right after Vic got off the phone with CJ, Tony called, Kuroi is out, he can't make it to the gig. "Fuck Tony, we need a fourth and pronto!! She sighed "I didn't wanna do this, but call Tommy and have him come along with you from the barn. That ass could use some exercise on other parts of his body than just the wang. And bring all the stuff I asked for! There's not time to fuck around with this."

About 11.45 the guys started arriving. Vic had spread a foldable table to the hall downstairs, right by the oven, and there was a map of the city spread out on the table. She was sitting outside enjoying the sun as CJ arrived. "Nice of you to get ur ass up for work kiddo" she said pointing for him to sit next to her. "Now we wait for the'T is for Tubby' team", she chuckled. CJ looked at her confused "Tony and Tommy you dolt! Tony and Tommy..." He shook his head, and just stayed quiet.

CJ was actually one of only Jackals Vic could say she kind of liked, well, as much as she was capable of liking anyone. CJ had proven to be a great strategic thinker and not bad at picking locks either. His skills definitely were up to bar with her if not even better. And he didn't fuzz over small things or cause trouble just for fun. His calmness usually made Vic feel at ease as well, which was weird since she was more of the mayhem type herself.

It only took few more minutes before the two Ts pulled in. "Ok boys, come inside" she said opening the door. "Tommy, did that bitch of yours have anything to report on the FBI puppies?" The lil missy with an attitude that Tommy liked to fuck, was also a certified part time nurse at the hospital. She worked as a informative for the jackals as well as "entertainment" for some of the boys. "Nothing of much use yet" Tommy said "Both of the agents are still under care and not leaving for few more days. Mira's supposed to drug them later this afternoon but that's just a precaution. They're not in any immediate danger now." Vic chuckled "That's cause boss told me not to visit them. But fine we can then hope they won't be of interference for us tonight."

Vic pointed at the map "Now Mr. Jewler is coming in on a private plane around 19.00. He will have two briefcases and a small set of luggage. We can safely assume that Eagles are out cause he has relatives in the weapons trade that deal with them fucks and I would assume that even our worthless coppies have figured out he's coming by now. But them bitches are not really worth our time. This'll take about as long as a virgins first lay, so stay alert and pay attention or you'll miss it. This is how and where we'll attack...." half an hour later Tony and Tommy left leaving her with couple of bags of clothing and a crate. Vic looked at CJ "Sooo, wanna get some ice cream and check the scenery?" CJ grinned and nodded. She opened up a vault at the back of the room and took out a bunch of small explosives, sniper rifle and tear gas stuffed it in her bag and walked out. Tommy jumped behind her on her bike and they took off.

She pulled in front of an ice cream shop, and walked in. "It was cookies and cream right CJ?" Oddly the shop was empty of all other customers, so this time Vic just walked in made her order frowned at the clerk and walked out with two ice creams. "There you go Cj, now..." She smirked "we have 6h and counting, so let's g get ready to blow some shit up" Cj nodded and they walked down the streets eyeing their target areas.
Back to top Go down
Pat The Ripper
Pat The Ripper

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Will stood in the Factory as his team prepared to go to the airport. They were all packing extra ammunition and several grenades each just in case something went wrong. He still hadn't heard from Taura. He himself was packing extra for the airport. He had had encounters with the Jackals before. He knew first hand that they rarely pack light when going into conflict. He strapped his knives to his belt and picked up several extra clips of ammunition, his MP5, and several fragmentation grenades. His team would be moving out in less than five hours.

They took time to go over their plans one more time. They would enter the airport from the southwest and wait for the plane to land. once the plane landed they would follow it from a distance until it taxied into its hangar. Once the Jeweler was out of the airport, they would follow him to his house. Once he was safely at home, they would leave. Once everyone was set, they arranged for a meeting place on top of an old Chinese restaurant. They would gather there three hours ahead of the scheduled landing. from there they would head to the airport. Will took leave for his Apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urban Warzone RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Warzone RP   Urban Warzone RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Warzone RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next